USE Sub-Anti Dive fork

Bergy

Retro Guru
I have for sale a USE Sub-Anti dive fork, black 80mm of travel currently fitted to a 19.5 Saracen Kili Carbon. Fork is in awesome condition and not been ridden for circa 10 years.

Included also Owners Manuals, spares (spring) Blue, fork pump,

Also Wheels

Front wheel Sub Hub on Sun/Ringle Discotec rim
Rear Ringle Bubba on Sun/Ringle Discotec rim
Black spokes

Also

Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.1 tyres and tubes

Wow £500 Paypal gift the lot collected, or can post at buyers cost

Re:

Steerer tube on Sun fork is 228mm long

Also have USE Atom Stem, Carbon bars, Sumo Carbon seat pin and carbon saddle if anyone wants to go the whole hog with USE finishing kit

Atom stem £20
Carbon bars £30
Sumo Carbon pin £30
Leather Carbon Saddle £20

Interested in the seat post and saddle. what diameter is the post? IF it will fit one of my frames I'll take both. possibly the stem and bars too if you could also confirm size of those too.

Cheers.

Re:

Will double check, I think the stem length is 130mm (1,1/8th) with O.S front clamp to suit Carbon Atom bars, Seat pin is possibly 27.2 but will double check as 31.8 also rings a bell (might be a 27.2 shimmed up USE shim).

Will get a load of pics up tomorrow in day light just finished decorating for the evening.

All funds will go to decorating my daughters bedroom for Christmas.

Cheers Will.

P.S if ya PM your email address I can send you an image of me racing said equipment for sale in the 2005 Fort William UCI World Cup Elite men's XC event.

Re: Carbon bars

Any chance of some more info about the carbon bars (& pics too?) that you had for sale - USE Atom? 25.4 or OS? Straight or riser? etc.
Ta,
j.

Back