USE seatpost part - SORTED!

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Anybody got a spare one of these in silver? Mine has been distorted through over tightening :( (It’s the part that sits on top of the seatpost, beneath the seat rails, if not clear from the pic).

Pic removed.

Re:

I can't help with a spare silver one I'm afraid but if you should fancy freshening up your seatpost and treating it to some new colours then I have NOS seat-clamp parts kits in different colours. :)

Star12

Re:

Blimey, that is a bit twisted :shock:

What's the length and width out of interest? I don't have the exact part but do have a very similar steel part that was from an old zoom seatpost (I think). It might be enough to get you going and you can have it gratis ;)

Re: USE seatpost part

SJS Cycles used to sell these until very recently, I got some newies for mine.

Re: Re:

Star12":12ctsmvc said:
I can't help with a spare silver one I'm afraid but if you should fancy freshening up your seatpost and treating it to some new colours then I have NOS seat-clamp parts kits in different colours. :)

Star12

Thanks for the offer - I’m trying to avoid buying a complete new set if I can help it ;)

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":1jex99it said:
Blimey, that is a bit twisted :shock:

What's the length and width out of interest? I don't have the exact part but do have a very similar steel part that was from an old zoom seatpost (I think). It might be enough to get you going and you can have it gratis ;)

Yep it’s mullered! :facepalm:

I’ll measure it up for info and let you know.

Neilios":3ts7i0id said:

I know - I had planned to buy from them but missed the boat :facepalm:

I only have the pins spare sorry :-(

Let me know if anyone reading this needs one :D

WD :D

Once A Hero":1t29xne8 said:
Neilios":1t29xne8 said:

I know - I had planned to buy from them but missed the boat :facepalm:

Give them a tinkle, you might get lucky :)

I meant to type that ^ with my original comment, but I was attempting to multi-task...

Back