For Sale Updated : M739 V's/Un72/Hope/Middleburn spider

@JeremyDCooper Judy pics on their way this evening, will pop them apart. Had an unexpected influx of family members over the weekend and not had 5 mins to myself.

@EPX-Terrashark-UK second dibs. Not sure what you mean by bolts on the crown. It's for canti's, bolts are on the removable crown as per the pic on the first page. Haven't looked in them for a good while so will pop them apart. From memory its a metal cartridge rather than plastic, but its been a while
Goor Evening Mark

Sorry to chase as i know families get in the way but did you manage to get the pictures of the Judy's?

Thanks

J

Hi - sorry, life getting in the way quite a lot at the moment. Will try and get them tomorrow. Appreciate your patience.

@JeremyDCooper - pics up. For the life of me I can’t find a pair of circlip pliers so can’t get to the cartridge. There is oil around the bottoms as can be seen. Whether that’s symptomatic of a broken cartridge I don’t know. Elastomers are solid as you’d expect but the fork is cosmetically good - with the stanchions in really nice condition. I was going to put springs in but went with an RC35 instead for the build and these are surplus to requirements (apart from looking quite pretty on the garage wall)

Thanks for your patience. 50th wedding anniversary, impromptu family visit and a bereavement have meant these few days have been difficult

@JeremyDCooper - pics up. For the life of me I can’t find a pair of circlip pliers so can’t get to the cartridge. There is oil around the bottoms as can be seen. Whether that’s symptomatic of a broken cartridge I don’t know. Elastomers are solid as you’d expect but the fork is cosmetically good - with the stanchions in really nice condition. I was going to put springs in but went with an RC35 instead for the build and these are surplus to requirements (apart from looking quite pretty on the garage wall)

Thanks for your patience. 50th wedding anniversary, impromptu family visit and a bereavement have meant these few days have been difficult
Hi Mark

Thanks for the pictures and yes can I have them. I will message you now.

Thanks

J

Back