Univega Boralyn

You could ask @RockiMtn if he’s planning to sell any of these:

He has a big sales event going on in the For Sale section right now and promises more to come so maybe he‘s considering selling those forks…

Star12

You could ask @RockiMtn if he’s planning to sell any of these:

He has a big sales event going on in the For Sale section right now and promises more to come so maybe he‘s considering selling those forks…

Star12

I'd seen those, but I think they are a collection .... it would be a shame to break them up. Those F3XC are what I was thinking of though.

You should have said something about the fork, I'm thinking about to let go all my AMP forks, one by one if needed, incl. a bronze F3...

Just FYI, some Boralyn bikes came with the AMP (with black CroMo lowers) but some with MAG SL too
Univega 1994 Boralyn modelle.jpg

Paioli is a great idea, even if this fits to me more to EU bikes (however bike Action has added them back in time to Rocky Mountain bikes for the race team).
I do have M03 but never came across an HPS.
BTW: there was even a nice an early disc option for the HPS.
Just take care, the disc variant and the one for the 14mm thru axel (picture in the mid) need the proper corresponding Paioli hub too.
474FD7BE-D984-499A-BBEC-AC1A66DAAA43.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on headtube length and having a steerer...
Mag21 SL would be easy enough for you, but they're 1994.

I'm not set on a particular year, it's possible some of the parts it ends up with will be newer parts. Not sure about Mag21s though. I had a set previously and sold them, though I did only ride them once or twice.

This remember me a "BIKE" (Spanish magazine) test of this Titanium awesome UNIVEGA shockblock ...
Exclusiv and awesome bikes.

Attachments

• 8234180913_8b67fb63d6_k.jpg
    8234180913_8b67fb63d6_k.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back