UN72 (XT) Square Taper BB 68 x 111

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include UK postage, paid by paypal gift. Will post overseas if the additional cost is met by the buyer. If you want dibs then post on here first and then follow up with a PM, so everyone knows where they stand.

XT Square Taper Bottom bracket, 68 shell x 111 axle (I think, I may be a millimetre or two at most out - will be checking first thing in the morning when I can take a photo too). From memory it's a UN72 rather than a UN71 or UN73. What I do know is that it's very light, smooth as anything and with no play at all. Just bought another Octalink chainset so the chances of it getting used again are getting ever slimmer! £15 posted SOLD (PENDING PAYMENT).

Set of 5 MOWA Chainring bolts with collars. Nice condition, great blue finish, and superlight - 8.8g for the set (saves about 15g over standard bolts) £6 posted SOLD

Hope Red hub laced to a Mavic 238 rim. The hub is a Fatso or Suspension (I can't remember the difference), 32h, V-brake only. I've had this lovely wheel sitting in the garage for ages without a project turning up to put it on. Great condition hub, rich red with no fading to the anodising, no cracks in the flanges and very very smooth. The rim is true (this wheel has never once needed truing) and has only a little break wear to the rim. The rim has some minor marks and is missing the Mavic sticker. Not sure what the spokes are but they've got branding on the flanges as you can see in the photo. Lightweight for such a bombproof wheel. £42 posted SOLD.

X-Lite Enduro Stubbie bar ends, red anodised. Almost perfect condition, only a couple of very minor marks. £13 posted SOLD .

Set of double road Shimano SG alloy chainrings, 39/52 (130CBD). 37g and 80g respectively. £14 posted SOLD

VP SPD pedals £9 posted SOLD

Mavic CrossLink wheelset. (The non-disc kind.) £90 posted SOLD

8-speed Shimano cassette, 11-28 £9 posted SOLD

Syncros 26.8 x 330 Aluminium post. The retro kind, with the letters running down the post 'the right way up' rather than sideways. £22 posted SOLD.

Shimano XT ST-M008 Rapidfire shifters. The rear shifter seems to have 3 or 4 clicks and then doesn't click any further up or down. £12 posted SOLD.

Shimano XT M739 V-brake levers. Very nice condition, just a couple of minor marks. £18 posted SOLD.

XT M739 V-brake set (front and rear). Nice condition £23 SOLD

M760 XT 48t outer ring £13 SOLD

Oakley E-wires in Gold frame/Gold Iridium. £45 SOLD

27.2 Uno alloy silver seatpost, Mavic X317 disc rim. £15 SOLD

Superlight aluminium bar. Branded 'Classic collection' Super lite, drawn butted. £6 SOLD

Mavic Crossride rear wheel. 28 spokes (black spokes and rim). Decent condition, straight and completely usable. £30 + postage. SOLD

Black LX M560 Wheelset, 7-speed hubs on Araya CV-7 inc. Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1s. £35+postage SOLD

M560 Deore LX chainset £22 SOLD

M560 Deore LX F/mech £8 SOLD

M565 Deore LX 8-speed R/mech £12 SOLD

UN53 LX Bottom Bracket. £6.50 SOLD

Deore M510 V-brake levers £7 SOLD

Shimano 7-speed rapidfire shifters £8 SOLD

Please see my feedback thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117404

LX Chainset now sold, updated the sale with another item. Retro wheelset to follow shortly (black M56x LX hubs on Araya rims), also a pair of Fire XC PRO 2.1s

pair of Fire XC PRO 2.1s

hi
are these the folding ones?
would take them is condition is reasonable,
postage would be to germany,
cheers mate
christof

Will have to check but I'm pretty sure they're not folding (i.e. wire bead). I'll check them, get some photos and upload as soon as I can.

M560 Deore LX F/mech 31.8, bottom pull. Very nice condition, clean and shiny with a couple of marks to the paint. £8

M565 Deore LX 8-speed R/mech. Also clean and fully functional, the cage looks good and the jockey wheels are in pretty remarkable condition, hopefully this shows in the picture. £12

Can I take both of these please?

I'll send a PM for details

Back