Wanted Ultralight handlebars/stem/seatpost WANTED

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
Have posted this request elsewhere as well, but if anyone reading is sitting on an unused/barely used pair of ultralight handlebars, short-ish stem or long seatpost, get in touch with details, pics, price wanted. More details of what's required as follows:
Bars - drop bars for a road bike, 42cm width or less, carbon sub-160g, 26.0mm or 31.8mm diameter fine.
Stem - less than 100mm, under 100g, 1 1/8" steerer clamp, 26.0mm or 31.8mm bar clamp, not too concerned about stem angle or colour at this stage..
Seatpost - carbon 27.2mm at least 350mm and less than 160g. Less setback the better, prefer clamp style that doesn't care what size saddle rails are being clamped. If the post has defined zones for where it can be clamped in the frame (need 24cm from top of seat clamp to centre of saddle rail)
Thanks!

USE Evo posts are lighter (sub 160g) and plenty strong for my heft on my gravel bike. I used to work at a place where the owner was obsessed with producing really light bikes for customers - many of parts came back cracked (Scmolke, Extralite etc).

I'm only around 70kg and easy on my equipment - I have, however, broken a USE Alien seat post (to be fair it was about 25 years old..). The USE Evo post is just about at the limit of what I'm after for this build, but aiming for Schmolke, Darimo, Tune, Extralite or similar.. No hurry and probably not gonna get lucky, but will hold out - seeing how low I can go with a Scott Addict build...

Back