Ultimate Machine Co

I remember there is a seller in ebay selling alot of the parts but i cannot seem to find it anymore. Does anyone has the link?

Re:

What are you looking for? I have a lot of UMC parts. PM me if you want as I may be able to help.

Star12

kingroon":hxts1zba said:
dongward":hxts1zba said:
Ah, yes... that guy... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Don't know the Seller.. Is he infamous etc.?

I don't know them but they do have a ton of super rare parts, 20" Amp forks, Clark Kent NOS pineapple hubs, Joes rear mech etc - very expensive but I remember going through his haul a while back... stunning

dongward":3syp8z38 said:
I don't know them but they do have a ton of super rare parts, 20" Amp forks, Clark Kent NOS pineapple hubs, Joes rear mech etc - very expensive but I remember going through his haul a while back... stunning

Yeah and he's actually got a purple ringle moby clamp that would have fixed the post I CHUCKED IN THE BIN all those years ago! :facepalm:

I suspect many of these 'nos' items were manufactured a couple of weeks ago.

Might have been difficult before, but today's easy to get tech, cnc etc and if you're looking at getting a ton fifty for a bolt........ :?

There, I've said it :LOL: :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back