Ultimate Machine Co

Re:

After 20 yrs + of only using Presta Valved inner tunes and rims

I bought some Schrader rims and tubes just so I could use these valve caps :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 734
Re:

Got a few bits ,sold a crank a seat post
but have skewers and bb and a few bolts and lock ring still

Attachments

• P1050263.JPG
    P1050263.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 706
  • P1050265.JPG
    P1050265.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 706
"the dealer will sell you a bag of dreams, but the pusher will sell you something that will kill your soul" ...

Steppenwolf

k-rod":30scdihj said:
"the dealer will sell you a bag of dreams, but the pusher will sell you something that will kill your soul" ...

Steppenwolf

That’s a bit deep

Castillo5":3qmr51ty said:
Hey guys, I'm trying to revive this thread. I see everyones been posting a couple pictures of parts here and there, but I haven't seen anyone come up with an entire bike.

What i know is that a company called Titus Titanium produced the frame, and ultimate finished the build with EVERYTHING else. Even the chainrings have the Ultimate Machine Co stamp on them. Can anyone give me more information? I work at a bike shop and thats where I found this piece.

I'm not sure what I should do with it. Part of me wants to preserve the parts and modernize the frame for daily commuting. Is it worth anything to anyone? Its a beautiful bike that has hardly ever been ridden.

Hope someone sees this! I have more pictures if anyone wants to see them. I've got closeups on every part that has the little astronaut.

PM'd

Re:

One for the fans made by Ultimate :D the bottom one mite not be etched onto titanium but that other magic metal :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_8661.JPG
    IMG_8661.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 585
Back