uber over priced

Its not even original it's A frankeinbike....... just had to copy and paste the listing in

Your chance to own a very sought after Uber V.

This is/was a Cannondale Super V 600 but has undergone an extensive customizing & total rebuild.

The project has taken me 18 months to complete & all of the parts have been carefully chosen & sourced from just about every continent around the world.

In all, this bike has cost almost £5000 in parts & respray etc. The Italian wheels alone are extremely rare, so rare in fact, that I have never seen another pair. The wheels have also had a complete overhaul & are in better condition than when they were first made. A set of wheels in this condition are valued at £2000 a pair. The rear triangle is from an early Cannondale Jekyll which gives slightly more room for a modern rear shock (Fox Float Kashima coated RP23) & along with the new triple clamp Headshok Moto FR forks, make this bike an awesome Uber V, especially for down hill biking.

The front triangle is from 1997, The forks are new & from 1997, the rear triangle is from 2005 & the 3 spoke Bassano Grimeca Magnisium Disk brake wheels are also from the 1990's.

Also included is a top quality bike bag/pod, perfect for safe travelling on planes etc..

Titanium bolts are used wherever possible & so too is carbon fiber.

The bike has Shimano Deore XT groupset throughout apart from the bottom bracket which is Shimano XTR. Disk brakes & Gears have been professionally installed & the whole bike has just had a full service. It's been ridden approx 1 mile (back from the bike shop after it's service). The bike is currently set up for me, I am 6' 4" & 280Lbs (so the rear shock is at 280 psi) which can obviously be adjusted if you are not so heavy or pumped up to a maximum of 300 psi (300Lbs).

The frame is a large & has 26" wheels, so I would say that it would be suitable for a rider 5' 6" to 6' 6" up to a maximum weight of 300Lbs. It is currently set up for me at 6ft 4" & 280Lbs. The respray work cost over £500, the custom made stickers for the frame & wheels cost £200. The front & rear triangle are sprayed with tough 2pack 'Shadow Chrome' & several layers of clear lacquer & the wheels are also 2pack 'Panther Black' (High gloss with a very slight gold fleck).

All of the cable tabs were drilled out & widened prior to the re-spray, to allow full cable sleeving throughout.

This is by far, the most up to date awesome Uber V I have ever seen, it's a completely 'one off' build & it'll turn heads wherever you rid it!

I have started the price at the amount that this project has cost me & I have also advertised this bike elsewhere, so this particular listing may well end early.

I am willing to ship this bike anywhere in the world, but it will be expensive as the insurance is high & the size & weight of the item etc..

Please note:

If paying by Paypal, you will incur an extra cost of 3% of the sale price,

due to their transaction fee.

An invioce will be calculated & emailed to you after the full payment of this bike.

(Example: 3% of £5000 = £150)

Cash on collection is welcome.

Attachments

• crock of pooh.png
    crock of pooh.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 753
In all honesty, I think he's also got a bstard cheek for charging you the transaction fee, He's selling it on ebay, its his transaction and the fee is Ebays cut for dealing with him and his item, and he's letting you pay for the privilage, oh how honoured would people be to buy it from him and his overly bloated price. (and ego)

Although I'm sure i've seen this bike on one of the Grand Theft Auto Games, It looks that tacky!

I also think he may be a giraffe, because he has some effing NECK!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And it in Dawlish. The lucky purchaser will have to swim the last half mile or so if they want to collect.

Iwasgoodonce":3bv4fabd said:
And it in Dawlish. The lucky purchaser will have to swim the last half mile or so if they want to collect.

May be he's planning on repairing the train line with the profits! :LOL:

Attachments

• _72771312_72771311.jpg
    _72771312_72771311.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 467
Back