TVT carbon Kevlar

I have a frame exactly like this one with the same decals on & the same year 88 with the straight seat stays.

Attachments

• Blue tvt.jpg
    Blue tvt.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 567
Re:

The big difference that I see with my frame is the the rear break bridge.
I weighed the frame along with the fork and headset and it came in at 1.8kgs. It's the lightest frame that I have by far. I'm going to build it with dura ace and see how it turns out before I make a decision whether I'll keep it or not.. I'm being told I have too many bikes!

Re:

How did you guess it was a woman? I don't know!! One wife is enough but I think you can never have enough bikes.
Thank you all for the information. I have a KG76 which is good to know. Lots of information out there. From what I read it was the Look models that failed hence they reverted back to producing their own frames again.
I'm going to build this beauty with primarily dura ace components, I have a mavic 851 derailleur that will be included in the build as I've given up on trying to put together a mavic group set.
I'll post pictures when it's complete

If it is a KG 76/86, they were used by a number of teams in '90 +/-. Once from Spain for one. I believe several of the teams using them then had DA on the bikes.

Back