Trek 8700 Composite, whole bike or parts

OlaOradd

Retro Newbie
19,5" Trek 8700 Composite frame with alu rear stays. Down- and saddle tube in very good shape. Top tube have scratches from leaning the bike (against lightning poles?). Alu parts smooth and shiny. LX crank, bottom bracket smooth. Also includes a smooth Avenir headset and System components stem&bar
170€
I bought the frame some months ago but it does not fit my bike collection.

Rock shox Judy XC, needs an overhaul. 20€

Wheels are LX/System components hubs and VooDoo rims. Rims true and ok breaking surface. 30€

LX-group. Shifter/break-combo, front- and rear cantis, front derailleur, XT RD-M737. 50€

Mail me for images, sitting on the wrong computer at the moment.

All of it, 220€

Edit 1; Prices.

no probs, it's a common error on here, and avoids the mods locking your thread.. :)

Good luck with the sale... is the bright pink one? with carbon main tubes?

May be interested in the lx group, could you post up some photos please? What colour is everything for starters?

thanks very much for the pics, I'm looking for silver cantis though so I'll leave for someone else..

Is the frame 19.5 c-c or c-t ?
Are the forks totally broken?
How much for the forks posted to the uk?

Thanks Tc

Tc>>

Saddle tube; 19,5" c-top (18" c-c)
Top tube; 58cm/23"
Chainstay; 43cm/17"

I have not ridden the bike so I can not say much of the function of the fork. But it has no wear marks on the inner legs and there is no flex between inner and outer legs. It moves but does not retract itself after compressing.
The guy I bought the bike from said it has never been ridden outside tarmac.

Swedish Mail homepage down, will come back later with shipping price.

Back