Trek 830 - London - London prices

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The other bike they are selling is leaning on a skateboard.....so, there you go......also warehouse space like that doesn't come cheap... :p

Its a vintage gravel bike....therefore hip & valuable....not just an old mtb with some cowhorns on it...o_O

Honestly, I've lived in Hackney for 30 years and I'm still suprised at the prices people think things might achieve.

I know the ones below aren't the same age but assume the truue value of this bike is in the same ballpark...

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 11.05.03.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There has been one of these sitting outside a ratty LBS in the second hand rack at £300 for about a year, 15 mins walk from me in South East London.

The issue therefore isn’t “London prices” (though it ain’t worth £300 either), but City of London prices (EC2Y).. A whole different ballgame..

I could be wrong ( yeah, yeah, more than likley) but I think these were £329 new!
I had one from Mosquito Cycles in Islington - wish I'd bl**dy kept it now

s-l1600.jpg

Latest posts

Back