tree-magnet's purple jewlery search quest...

mfh: Sorry mate, missed that. I know it's a bit cheeky, but at £17 I'll take Toms. Thanks anyway.

Tom: You have PM.

Charlie Boy: Not sure at the moment, I'm not with the frame but it's a '93 GT RTS 2 in a medium. I'm just waiting for someone with the same frame to get back to me on another thread, but the one on ebay's too new for me. Do you have some pics of the older ones?

tree-magnet":w99akw3o said:
mfh: Sorry mate, missed that. I know it's a bit cheeky, but at £17 I'll take Toms. Thanks anyway.

No worries, mate. I don't blame you for going for the cheaper one!

Re: Judy sl, stem and bars, ano purple seat collar and jewel

Ok, so found some information out, so I've revised my list:

Some nice early Judy SL's, or another high end vintage early 90's fork. Still needs to be rideable though, so something I can convert to coil or air... 1 1/8th ahead 180mm steerer minimum. Either that or a replacable steerer so I can source one long enough.

Purple chainring bolts that'll go into some M900 XTR cranks.

Purple breakaway bolt for an M900 rear mech.

Purple seat collar, something like hope or salsa, early 90's and 31.8mm diameter.

Purple canti bolts.

A nice flat bar, black kore although a purple answer hyperlite would be gleaming. USE in purple would also be good.

Anything else purple you think I might like. Skewers and the like I guess.

click green link in the my sig to see a Judly SL that has already been converted to an air/oil setup. Might be what you are in seeking :)

Skewers

NOS Kore Purple Ti skewers? Any good?
003-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back