Trader Apparently Going out of Business

Cycle:Recycle

Devout Dirtbag
Search EBay Uk for user:
farnhamcycles

Check sale items, lots of parts mainly new but useful to builders, also glasses and helmets

Shown as an industrial unit

Unit 4, Blacknest Industrial Estate
Blacknest (Nr Farnham)
Alton
Hampshire
GU34 4PX
United Kingdom

kingoffootball":z6i4i1ne said:
suburbanreuben":z6i4i1ne said:
Farnham Cycles? They went tits up at least 10 years ago...

Really? I could have sworn I bought bike brackets for my garage off them about a year ago.
Possibly, but they haven't been in Farnham for at least 10 years, and if they did move elsewhere they kept very quiet about it. I didn't think they were still going, but I haven't exactly been wringing my hands in despair at their demise/relocation.

Farnham Cycles were trading up until recently and I had purchased quite a few things from them in the past few months.
They were a good shop to deal with so it's a real shame that they have had to dissolve the company.

drystonepaul":2rc764j0 said:
Farnham Cycles were trading up until recently and I had purchased quite a few things from them in the past few months.
They were a good shop to deal with so it's a real shame that they have had to dissolve the company.
I didn't know that, and I'm local...
They used to be in East St, next to the Kar Ling Kwong, then they just disappeared.
It's very ironic that they were friendly and helpful as mail order. The owner always used to grumble about it. I gave them quite a few chances to get stuff in for me , rather than go on the new fangled interweb. They failed every time...

drystonepaul":349yr4c7 said:

I also had parts off them and marketing emails too ...shame as they always delivered quickly

Back