TRADE/SWAP/SELL!!! Massive amount of stuff!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Not quite sure how to do this, don't really want to get into selling piffly little bits for a few quid and lose out on the postage, so would really rather sell as a job lot or do swaps/trades against stuff you may have and I may need, but on a worthwhile basis for you, so all my stems for one of yours, etc....

Wants/swaps list at the bottom so bear with me. Please POST HERE FIRST and then PM to discuss, lets not discuss at great length on this thread or you'll get me banned.... :LOL:

What's here then is....

The stems in pic, Xero and DDG probably new with just a few storage knocks, a 3T one and a World Force that has the wrong steerer clamp bolts, and I'm not convinced the threads aren't crossed TBH.

Club Roost bars

Kona P2 jumps forks, 170mm from memory, steerer wise

2 x 68 x 110mm BB, super smooth, one missing the NDS cup though

Avid 2.0L levers

XTR front mech, 34.9 (on hold) Acera front mech, 31.8, bottom pull (was new and only used one ride!)

A Mavic QR

3 cassettes, all need good clean, could be anything really! One seems complete 8 speed....

Complete FSA headset with X Lite top cap, the cups, top and bottom, off a Sky Pilot, and a bag of spare headset cups and bits

Seat posts, Bonty 31.6 in line, Kalloy 27.0 and 26.8, straight 27.0 and 25.4

4 x tyres as per pics, nothing special tread wise any of them but would do for a retro hack, can't see any cracking at a quick glance and I've used them all without issue at various times recently.

Dawes hub, and a chain guard, would throw these in if any one wants them with something else!

TAKE THE WHOLE LOT FOR £68 POSTED Now £60 posted (XTR mech gone) or, here is my list of wants at the mo (but please don't offer what you have for sale unless you are actually interested in swapping for something above!)

Really nice single ring chainset or an unusual retro crank set
Very lightweight (carbon?) riser bar, wide ones, and high rise
A lightweight but chunky-to-look-at stem, 80/90mm with a little rise, 4 bolt face preferred, in black. Or possibly red, but not annodised red...
A Continental Vertical 2.3 tyre (already have one and am impressed with it, want to match up) OR a pair of lightish very chunky tyres, modern or retro, 2.3 ideally Sorted I think
And finally....I think....if anyone had a set of really nice light wheels, V brake only, preferably sealed hubs or something with immaculate bearings as I hate rebuilding wheels. Don't mind anything from 7 speed upwards, as long as they're cassette not screw on

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• lots of bits 007.JPG
    lots of bits 007.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 006.JPG
    lots of bits 006.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 010.JPG
    lots of bits 010.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 005.JPG
    lots of bits 005.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 004.JPG
    lots of bits 004.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 003.JPG
    lots of bits 003.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 002.JPG
    lots of bits 002.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 887
  • lots of bits 001.JPG
    lots of bits 001.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 887
Re:

Kaz, I have a pair of super chunkylisio tyres I have no use for, easily 2.3's.
I could really use that xtr front mech...

If you want more details I can when im home.

Re:

Hi Like Clockwork

Interested in this bundle primarily for the forks. Is there a difference between Project 2 Jump forks and Project 2 forks?

Excuse my ignorance!

Cheers,
Tim

Re:

Hi Tim,

They are quite, how shall I say....chunky....compared to ordinary P2's, to withstand the impact of jumps and trials presumably. Here are some better pics of them, they were up for sale individually for ages with no interest, and to be honest now I'd rather get rid of everything in one hit :facepalm:

Attachments

• p2 3.jpg
    p2 3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 561
  • p2 2.jpg
    p2 2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 561
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 561
Re:

Hi

Thanks for the info and the pics. I don't think they are really what I am looking for now 'e seen them. Sorry but I'm gonna keep looking for a set of regular Project 2's.

Thanks again,
Tim

Back