Tomac 204 Magnum (Lawhill Linkage)

Original Bootleg

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys,

For sale here is my Tomac 204 Magnum with the rarer and famous lawhill linkage.

I bought the bike 2 or 3 years ago for a friend who was never able to buy it off me to build up so has been sat in a box for that time.

The frame is in good condition with no cracks major scratches or dents (it looks to have had very little use). Some attempt has been made to file a small amount of material away from the inside of the swing arm to allow larger clearance for a shock. will not affect the structural integrity of the frame.

Anyway the sale includes Frame, Hope Headset, Azonic Seatpost & Clamp, Raceface BB, NC17 Cranks.

Needs a shock, will make a nice little practical retro racer project for someone with more time than me!

Asking £250, offers accepted.

Based In Tavistock, Devon.

180620_554733774770_285900569_3177766_189236_n.jpg

183052_554733739840_285900569_3177764_1367273_n.jpg

180949_554733759800_285900569_3177765_6380088_n.jpg

Hi,

Pretty sure they were 222 x 57... and i think they used to use Vanilla RC's.

Might be worth a rumage on photos on pinkbike to see, i have seen some with Marzocchi Roco WC's fitted...

Original Bootleg":3ezncw4x said:
Hi,

Pretty sure they were 222 x 57... and i think they used to use Vanilla RC's.

Might be worth a rumage on photos on pinkbike to see, i have seen some with Marzocchi Roco WC's fitted...

And it looks like it takes a standard 135x10 rear hub?

hi, any chance of some close up pics of the filed part and of the top and bottom shock mounting areas?

been looking for one of these for a while and missed the last on one ebay that went for £500 fully built with boxxers - madness!

thanks
Matt

amedias":38rotd58 said:
hi, any chance of some close up pics of the filed part and of the top and bottom shock mounting areas?

been looking for one of these for a while and missed the last on one ebay that went for £500 fully built with boxxers - madness!

thanks
Matt

Yes it was crazy that it went to only 500. I thought it would have been more expensive. but it incldicate that frame alone @250 may be a little steep.

were you watching that one too?

I was kicking myself, I was quite prepared to pay £600 for it, but I was out when it ended and forgot to put my bid in earlier :-(

amedias":jgbuqxvz said:
were you watching that one too?

I was kicking myself, I was quite prepared to pay £600 for it, but I was out when it ended and forgot to put my bid in earlier :-(

I was so tempted. But kind of have to many projects. But it was really nice and complete. And in the same time I try to get one of my own lawills Yeti dh9 back. I have located them now and try to tease them out of the new owners ;-) so a little to much hardware bike action at the moment

Price is very indicitive, i have no idea what they are worth, so maybe it is a little steep... make me an offer!

will get pics of the filed area tonight...

Back