Sold Titanium!! lots of titanium, various parts in controltech / odyssey / ultracycle titanium

So $126 USD for 2 of the U4 shipped ?
if USD 126 would be good.
If you are interested, I work only for western union, here our government charges very high taxes, really very high, which makes it impossible to use the PAYPAL system.
If you agree, I can send you my information so you can send the money

if USD 126 would be good.
If you are interested, I work only for western union, here our government charges very high taxes, really very high, which makes it impossible to use the PAYPAL system.
If you agree, I can send you my information so you can send the money
I haven't used my Western Union account in a long time. Let me see if it is still active

It's your choice to do so,but maybe not a good idea to leave your personal details on here?:oops:
Anyone in the world can read it.Forever.
Someone could do a lot of damage to you with that information!Not me,I wouldn't have a clue!💻🐢😂
Good luck with the sales,some very nice items there!😎👍

It's your choice to do so,but maybe not a good idea to leave your personal details on here?:oops:
Anyone in the world can read it.Forever.
Someone could do a lot of damage to you with that information!Not me,I wouldn't have a clue!💻🐢😂
Good luck with the sales,some very nice items there!😎👍

You're right, I'm new to the website and I don't really know how it works. thank you very much for the warning.
I'll delete it.
regards

Back