Titanium Fat Chance Yo Eddy Medium 17.5 Ti

that's really nice, and it's just my size...I would trade my large WTB Ti Phoenix frame for it...if anyone is interested ;)

The serial number states it's a Small/Medium, so it's actually a 15.5", not 17.5". Either way it's nice and it's local for me. :D

misterdangerpants":398tra5m said:
The serial number states it's a Small/Medium, so it's actually a 15.5", not 17.5". Either way it's nice and it's local for me. :D

even better :D

I'm serious about a trade...if the wtb was my size I wouldn't let it go, but since it isn't, I will only trade it for smaller Ti phoenix or s/m m Ti Fat.

This is so tempting...but my paypal is exhausted :evil: :p

I think it's really rare that anything slips by on eBay under the radar. I had the highest bid at $50 for a "Klien" Strata fork for the better part of the week and then missed out today when the auction closed in the last minute. :( It ended up going for $240+. If something's on Craigslist, I still think good deals are possible, but on eBay for the popular retro brands (Syncros, Klein, Fat, etc.), it seems hard to keep secrets.

SF Klein":2n2rvgwi said:
I think it's really rare that anything slips by on eBay under the radar. I had the highest bid at $50 for a "Klien" Strata fork for the better part of the week and then missed out today when the auction closed in the last minute. :( It ended up going for $240+. If something's on Craigslist, I still think good deals are possible, but on eBay for the popular retro brands (Syncros, Klein, Fat, etc.), it seems hard to keep secrets.

deals can still be had on ebay if there is an error in the listing, the seller has little to no feedback, pics are crap, nice parts on a low end bike, or the auctions ends during the world series or super bowl

:D

Someone got a killer deal. The last mint Strata fork I sold went for $1050.

SF Klein":2ibjzl0h said:

2wheels4ever":3laqgnaq said:
Someone got a killer deal. The last mint Strata fork I sold went for $1050.

SF Klein":3laqgnaq said:

perhaps there was no international shipping on this one :LOL:

Thats a beauty and a really nice subtle build...
Is it me or does that weld on the dropout near the rear hanger look a little untidy?
Almost worth flying out to pick this one up... :LOL:
J

Back