Wanted Titanium Carmichael Designs jockey wheels

I wish you Good luck Sir! I have only ever seen two pairs of the Titanium versions. That pair that you have attached a photograph of, and another pair that I purchased, and still own. (I'm sorry but they are not for sale). The Ti versions seem to be incredibly rare.

Star12

@Star12

Thank you very much sir!

I must admit that I wasn't really hopeful.

I see a lot of stuff on Bike Recyclery after it's been sold, and just thought I'd try.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm from the UK or not, but I'd never heard of these people at all until a few days ago when I got some NOS red alloy ones from said shop.

Even though I used to buy MBAction religiously and being autistic I have a good memory for names.

In the description on their (B.R.) website, it says they were the most popular in the 90's...am I missing something?
Did they turn into someone else, like Kingsbury or Dia-Compe? Or am I just ignorant?

I have a large collection of ControlTech coloured jockeys, plus gold Bullseyes too, all NOS, but these...??

Well; there's another pair so they are out there it seems...

To my knowledge Carmichael didn't turn into any other brand, it was just yet another boutique bike-part manufacturer that came and went in the 1990's. Those aforementioned MBA mags that we loved reading and drooled over were loaded with the adverts from those companies...

As for Carmichael being the most popular... I wouldn't believe everything the sales and marketing people at BikeRecyclery write in a sales advert... If you ask me then I would have thought that Bullseye were the most common / popular aftermarket pulleys, but that's just my opinion...

Star12

Back