Sold Titanium & Carbon Omega Alchemy road bike

It went for about £500-600 on ebay, about the same as I paid for it a month or so before I sold it. That particular bike had been in storage for years owned by a local chap who had several road bikes, so it was pretty immaculate. I thought it was a great price, but for what I wanted it for the fact that the rear stays couldn't accommodate more than a 23mm tyre was just too limiting.

It went for about £500-600 on ebay, about the same as I paid for it a month or so before I sold it. That particular bike had been in storage for years owned by a local chap who had several road bikes, so it was pretty immaculate. I thought it was a great price, but for what I wanted it for the fact that the rear stays couldn't accommodate more than a 23mm tyre was just too limiting.
That’s a very good price I think. eBay typically doesn’t have direct contact info, but would you maybe be able to get me that persons username? I’d offer them a bit more than they paid, and they might be willing to sell even though they didn’t make that purchase long ago… who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted to hold on to it lol.
If you could that would be a great help!

Latest posts

Back