Withdrawn Tioga Revolver Crankset / BB / Extras 175mm

br0qn

Retro Guru
I was collecting Tioga bits for a project but I've pivoted.

Revolvers_box.jpg

There are 2 I know of currently listed, one incomplete for silly money considering and one set comparable to this one for ludicrous money.

This set is near NOS, mounted once but not ridden and complete minus the Tioga branded loctite. Also included are an extra set of nos Tioga rings and an extra arm.

IMG_20220825_172012.jpg

Box is in ok shape, instructions included. Evidence of them being mounted is slight rub on middle / outer ring on a few teeth and grease in one of the bear/cup sets. That's about it.

IMG_20220825_172721.jpg

Plenty more photos if you need.

If of any interest the tamers, spare black alloy chainring bolts and TI expander bolt can be part of any deal struck.

tioga_kit.jpg

These are located in California but I'll ship of course.

If they're of interest and you've got something to trade I'll hear it!

I've got a couple projects I'm shopping for, namely a bontrager and an early merlin

-bontrager race lite frame in blue sz medium
-bontrager anti chain-suck plate
-bontrager brake posts
-bontrager rigid fork / chrome or black / race or comp
-selle san marco bontrager saddle / perforated / ti rails
-bontrager race lite stem (santa cruz one) / 120mm, rise preferred
-titec hellbent bars in ti
-xc pro 8 speed micro drive shifters / hubs
-cooks 170mm compact spider
-salsa/merlin ti bar
-Pedersen SE Ubrake

or anything you think a fair trade!

I was collecting Tioga bits for a project but I've pivoted.

View attachment 655408

There are 2 I know of currently listed, one incomplete for silly money considering and one set comparable to this one for ludicrous money.

This set is near NOS, mounted once but not ridden and complete minus the Tioga branded loctite. Also included are an extra set of nos Tioga rings and an extra arm.

View attachment 655406

Box is in ok shape, instructions included. Evidence of them being mounted is slight rub on middle / outer ring on a few teeth and grease in one of the bear/cup sets. That's about it.

View attachment 655407

Plenty more photos if you need.

If of any interest the tamers, spare black alloy chainring bolts and TI expander bolt can be part of any deal struck.

View attachment 655409

These are located in California but I'll ship of course.

If they're of interest and you've got something to trade I'll hear it!
Hai, how much for Revolver?

Swap for an acera mech, top of the budget line in its day. And I'll throw in a no name stem that was also one up from the bottom of the range of crappy cheapo stems.
It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the bloomin sale of the century

Just the acera mech will suffice, don't want to do you wrong by accepting that sweet no name stem.

I'd take a fair amount less than a few thousand! Maybe I should just list them for cash, my wish list is better suited for my neck of the woods anyway.

I reckon they will go over £1200+ on Ebay. Parts like this you just don't see anymore especially in boxed condition etc. Seem to sell really really well surpassing a lot of expectations.

Back