Sold Tioga Powerclip toe clips

Really quite weird that i mentioned him here to you, than had a completely random conversation about him with Gav at August bikes at lunchtime, when i noticed a set of gumbos on his wall, then came home to this sad news....

I don't suppose those gumbos were 1" I'd be keen to trade if they are !
Those Gumbos are 1" but they are staying with the frame and the bar/stem combo I have I'm afraid.

I know they won't be original, but if you ever want a repro pair made, I can do so from the originals I have here at my workshop.

I did a pair a while back for another retrobiker.

Attachments

• IMG_9972 copy.jpg
    IMG_9972 copy.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 6
Those Gumbos are 1" but they are staying with the frame and the bar/stem combo I have I'm afraid.

I know they won't be original, but if you ever want a repro pair made, I can do so from the originals I have here at my workshop.

Loving the fancy-pants Fuquay original forks and @August Bicycles own-spin-on-Fuquay-forks! 😍:cool:💪

They look amazing ! Great job. - I have a spare pair of 1" 1/8 Gumbos that I'm looking at possibly swapping the Steerer on, but some Repro Gumbos could be a winner. I'll drop you a PM

Back