Timewarp bike shop.

When I was in Germany last month (Lubeck) I went past a shop that clearly strips bikes as a source for components and had a load of NOS frames at knockdown prices. I was very tempted indeed.... but the offers don't seem to be on their website, which I think is - http://www.laufrad1.de but may be mixing up with another local shop.

`my excitement at picking up my 91 trek 8000 was only pipped by elizabeth knight allowing me to put my hand up her top in the music room store cupboard in my third year at senior school.......the second experience i can replicate every night now....the first?.....priceless!!.... :D

when I think back, I used to stand and stare at the bikes in halfords for hours and hours.. purple Carrera's.. with fake flex stems.
still loved that bike..shimano alivio, wow!

The place to go BITD was Dales in Glasgow, smitten I was with the Gatorfade Klein and the first generation of Cannondales sussers and Marin FRS. Whilst I still have a fondness its not enough to make me want one. Take me back to Marin county for a Potts an Otis Guy a Ritchey or a Breezer please :D

FMJ":2qpt72ul said:
I can walk in to my LBS and buy NOS Manitous (FS+HT), STSs, LTSs, iDrives, K2s as it is now. Won't even get started on the NOS BMX stuff

Do they have an early Syncros seatpost 27.0mm 350mm long or there abouts in stock?

feetabix":2erscvgm said:
`my excitement at picking up my 91 trek 8000 was only pipped by elizabeth knight allowing me to put my hand up her top in the music room store cupboard in my third year at senior school.......the second experience i can replicate every night now....the first?.....priceless!!.... :D

I trust you are now married to Elizabeth? :D

Mossy":3jtuiu0k said:
feetabix":3jtuiu0k said:

I trust you are now married to Elizabeth? :D

unfortunately not!..... :roll: ......different model, simaler headlamps..... :D

Back