Timax titanium frames???

Timax ! Love it. My good friend of mine and Uno-speed's still has one and still races it! HARD! The geometry is very similar to my Seven I own, so they must have been doing something right . He does have to run 80mm Sids on it, but he has had it since he was 17. He is desperate to find the original type font for the graphics, so if anyone can help please let me know.

Dan

Hi, Fantastic :D

The Red down tube stickers are a logo so no font sadley :cry:

But I have complete sticker sets still..

Timax = down tube
Ti = headbadge
Titanium = toptube
46/2 tubing = seatube badge upper
Eurospec = setube badge lower

Don't suppose they would sell their frames ????

:D

timax

Zack Tempest I believe? :LOL:

Hope you are in fine fettle Mr Richards?

That review helped us fantastically and I never got the chance to thank you for such an insightful review.

So... Thank You!

May be if I had been a bit more of a stronger Character back then things may have turned out for the better.

A unique opportunity missed :roll:

never mind!

I hear you have moved on a bit recently.... all sounds very interesting
:D

I don't think I wrote the review inside, just me leaping about on the cover on a "Lotus" bike.

I remember that shoot. It was my birthday, and I'd eaten nothing except a single bilberry until lunchtime!

Remember Timax well - I came to see you once with views to doing a production frame for Smart Tart. Remarkable technology, still not matched.

Ragley is going well with great support from lots of LBS's - http://www.hotlines-uk.com/Information. ... =37#ragley - you should enquire, we've no-one in your area.

him@shedfire.com if you want a chat off here.

That's right.. I think Mr Worland did the review... I think you where on the trip in the Alps though.

Yep on the tech... I don't think it could be made at all now :cry: Hence I'm scouting around for my mates for old ones.

And as bizarre as it seems it's my Birthday today... forty bloody two...ouch! :D

The Ragley stuff looks Extremely interesting... obviously spotted the Ti version.... Very innovative. :)

Speak to you soon.

Timax

Latest posts

Back