ti Raleigh pro team 753 original

Re:

Thanks, oh and I forgot to say since we bought the frame of Joe waugh t
The frame still has its original paintwork

Nice bike Dom, but optimistic price I think. I have one of Thierry Marie's 1990 Raleigh Castorama teamframes, full Campagnolo C-Record and I doubt it would fetch £2000.

Good luck though. 753 Ti frames are very desirable, there is one on Ebay now which you can probably use as a price guide.

Cheers
Matt

Re:

Thanks for letting me know about the one on ebay matt, had a few offers around £1500 but I'm in no real rush. I did say I would accept offers;) but thanks, dom

Re: Re:

DLThompson":2h8y7kmd said:
Thanks for letting me know about the one on ebay matt, had a few offers around £1500 but I'm in no real rush. I did say I would accept offers;) but thanks, dom
I stand corrected then, £1500 wow. Might put mine up for sale!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Again just out of curiosity do you have any provenance for the frame like invoices as the BB stamp is simply a standard SBDU frame. If it was made to order it would have an H stamp or if it was made for Joe Waugh it would have something like JW-81-1 stamped on the BB.

Shaun

Midlife":1m2mzvip said:
Again just out of curiosity do you have any provenance for the frame like invoices as the BB stamp is simply a standard SBDU frame. If it was made to order it would have an H stamp or if it was made for Joe Waugh it would have something like JW-81-1 stamped on the BB.

Shaun

I'm not sure, still have the receipt from steel cycles where Joe waugh is still the proud owner, so would have no problem proving it was bought directly from him

That is a LOT of money for this bike. OTP 753 SBDU frames tend to fall around the £3-400 mark, and the running gear isn't worth £1600. Maybe with some amazing provenance you'd get £2000, but for this.. nah. Closer to £700 I'd say.

Sorry.

Back