Thomson Elite Stems - 5 degree x 130mm x 25.4.

keithb

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Mint condition Thomson Elite Stem. 5 degree rise, 130mm length, 25.4 clamp size, 1 and 1/8 steerer.

IMG_1959.jpg

£36.00 posted (paypal as gift)
SOLD

Nice condition Thomson Elite Stem. 5 degree rise, 130mm length, 25.4 clamp size, 1 and 1/8 steerer.

IMG_1960.jpg

£24.50 posted (paypal as gift)
SOLD

Any offers or swaps? I'm currently on the hunt for a nice condition flat alloy handlebar (31.8 ) and a nice condition stem (31.8 ). :)

cornholio's RC200":kwejc0sj said:
Whats the difference between the two in terms of condition? Any very noticeable marks on the £29 one?

The £36 Stem is MINT and was never ridden off road. In fact I think I rode it 5 times in total, in the dry and on road. There are no marks on the body of the stem or on the end cap, and the bolts are black and mint.

The £29 Stem was ridden off road lots, the body of the stem has a mark (shown in picture 2), and the bolts have weary looking anodising. On the whole it is a great looking stem with little wear or tear (other than the mentioned mark)

I've just compared both stems and they are both very clean/mint...even the very used one.

Aaaaaaannnnyyy offers before I lob these in the river? :LOL:
Joking!!
Before I stash them away and unearth them in 20 years time and sell them for £90 each! :LOL:

Back