Thompson post and Easton Monkey Lite bar.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. Finally got round to stripping my 5 so here's some parts I have on offer. Only selling them as I plan to get an ex-demo bike that'll have all the gear I need. Paypal gift prefered, all prices include postage to the UK and first to PM saying they defo want a part wins! Contact me for more information.

Easton Monkey Lite XC carbon bar. It's the low rise version and is 660mm long. Very light and in very good condition with only a few light marks. £40.

Fi'zi:k Gobi saddle. Used with a slight nick on one edge and lifting at the nose but perfectly useable. £20. Sold.

Thompson Elite seat post. It's black, 27.2mm and 410mm in length. It has some slight fading towards the bottom but this should not show when fitted to your bike. £35. Sold PP.

Attachments

• For Sale. 004.jpg
    For Sale. 004.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,079
Hi there, just wondering if the Monkey Lite is the oversize or not and whether you would consider parting with it for £30?

Thanks

Think it's oversized but am a bit fik when it comes to that sort of thing! Think I'd probably keep it at £30 but PM me to discuss. ;)

Back