The Weather

Wish it was just showers, it's more like April piss it down all the time non stop cold and windy winter.

Don't forget the random pea sized hail and today there where a few specs of snow, before the drudge of rain. Not to worry the plants look nice.

It seems like there is a low pressure over the UK almost all the time nowadays. If thats the case though surely all the air in the whole world would travel to this low, it seems that way with all this wind, and if thats the case how can the pressure still be low if we have all the air? :? :mrgreen: :facepalm:

JamesM":2kdln06b said:
... if thats the case how can the pressure still be low if we have all the air? :? :mrgreen: :facepalm:

Probably because we pay way over the market price for it.

FFS, when will it end!!!

dfa9e13d.jpg

For the past 4 weeks the conservatory has been converted into a drying room. We have kit in varying states of soddeness (like that word) hanging up or with newspaper stuffed in it. We don't stop going out if its raining we just run out of dry clothes instead. The garden plants are shooting up. The water butt is full. Grass is lush. Ho hum. :LOL:

I actually like the current temp, about 10-15 degrees, I don't like hot weather. The day time rain I can do without though!

Back