The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Was quite pleased with this shot of the Tour de Limousin, combining my love of concrete architecture and cycling. The peleton were absolutely drilling it off the hill and across the dam. I believe that's Jefferson Cepeda setting up his stage winning move on the front.

Also, of minor interest, is that the official photographer (who was standing next to me for the same shot) went for almost exactly the same frame (looks like about 1/2 a crank turn of difference, but his framing is (bluntly) pants compared to mine ;-)

Attachments

• TdL24.jpg
    TdL24.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 14
Was quite pleased with this shot of the Tour de Limousin, combining my love of concrete architecture and cycling. The peleton were absolutely drilling it off the hill and across the dam. I believe that's Jefferson Cepeda setting up his stage winning move on the front.

Also, of minor interest, is that the official photographer (who was standing next to me for the same shot) went for almost exactly the same frame (looks like about 1/2 a crank turn of difference, but his framing is (bluntly) pants compared to mine ;-)

his is underexposed too. :LOL:

From yesterday's ride

p6pb27248579.jpg

p6pb27248580.jpg

p6pb27248586.jpg

p6pb27248587.jpg

p6pb27248589.jpg

p6pb27248590.jpg

Should be a devil's coachhorse beetle

p6pb27248591.jpg

p6pb27248596.jpg

Latest posts