The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

I screwed up the development. Didn't have a dark changing bag and since I've moved I have no cellar - so tried to put the film in the tank while using the duvet! Ended up with 1.5 reels in the tank and didn't reel it on properly which meant inconsistent developing. Apart from that saved some photos and was very pleased with the results (apart from the shoddy screwed up developing) retro80s2023Durst353.jpg retro80s2023Durst354.jpg retro80s2023Durst358.jpg retro80s2023Durst362.jpg retro80s2023Durst363.jpg

I screwed up the development. Didn't have a dark changing bag and since I've moved I have no cellar - so tried to put the film in the tank while using the duvet! Ended up with 1.5 reels in the tank and didn't reel it on properly which meant inconsistent developing. Apart from that saved some photos and was very pleased with the results (apart from the shoddy screwed up developing)View attachment 722797View attachment 722798View attachment 722799View attachment 722820View attachment 722821
Beautiful work especially as you have the skill to develop your own films...

Man you’ve a good eye my friend!!
Where’s this ??

And regards developing film - I crawled under the duvet for total darkness - big mistake !!
Gorleston-on-sea, Great Yarmouth across the river, the last picture is where the bomb exploded a few weeks back. 700 tonne lift capacity on that beast.

Back