The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

This photo is nearly twelve years old and I don't think this is the original: it looks like it's been compressed by Flickr or Google Photos. I was playing around with a Minolta something-to-300 mm lens on a Sony A300 and got what remains to this day one of my favourite cat photos. Sadly, the cat, Boston, died too young (a nasty saddle thrombus) but he was a cool cat with a wild look in the eyes.
Boss.jpg

This photo is nearly twelve years old and I don't think this is the original: it looks like it's been compressed by Flickr or Google Photos. I was playing around with a Minolta something-to-300 mm lens on a Sony A300 and got what remains to this day one of my favourite cat photos. Sadly, the cat, Boston, died too young (a nasty saddle thrombus) but he was a cool cat with a wild look in the eyes.
View attachment 823124
That’s a fantastic portrait - everything about it is class. The twinkle in his eye the paws everything!
Good memory of a wonderful friend ❤️

View attachment 823124

Haunting. A great photo. I had one similar of an old friend that I had made into a poster 😍

Back