The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

I have had a look at Martin Henson photography before and he has some really good work. Here is my uncle

Thank you for the tips and info. That Lumix and the ones that came before it seem to be the favourites amongst reviewers and I will have a look into those others that you mention. That ZR800 does ace vintage looking pics.

Really sounds like you have fallen in love with the E1 :)

I have had a look at Martin Henson photography before and he has some really good work. Here is my uncle

Thank you for the tips and info. That Lumix and the ones that came before it seem to be the favourites amongst reviewers and I will have a look into those others that you mention. That ZR800 does ace vintage looking pics.

Really sounds like you have fallen in love with the E1 :)
Had a look at your uncles page - he’s fantastic! Reminds me of Don McCullin’s black and white.
Thanks!
And have a look at CEX website - they’re quite good as you have 14 days money back - so if you order online and aren’t happy just pop into one of their shops and return it - and warranty is good too in my experience.
The E1 is like riding an old yet beautifully made retro MTB - sure it won’t be as “good” as the new carbon plastic space age bikes but it gives far more satisfaction and enjoyment. I like well made things. I think this was the last Olympus to be made in Japan

Back