The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

for some reason - my favourite photo of mine ever. Memories from that day.. the horse turning it's head with it's mane kissed by the sun - just frozen in time. Makes me wallow in nostalgia. Taken above Libanus in Powys
View attachment 744323
Great composition: the angle of the hill that cuts across the photo, the horses and trees as focal points, the haziness of the angles of the valley in the background, no real intrusion from modernity... It's a dreamlike scene of wild and rural Britain. I can see why it's your favourite one: excellent photo.

Great composition: the angle of the hill that cuts across the photo, the horses and trees as focal points, the haziness of the angles of the valley in the background, no real intrusion from modernity... It's a dreamlike scene of wild and rural Britain. I can see why it's your favourite one: excellent photo.
Thank you! you nailed it with the comment ". It's a dreamlike scene of wild and rural Britain." that it is. It was a beautiful few days there, in a secluded cottage by the hills. Makes me sad and happy.

Back