The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Was digging around and found this, is it good? Comes with flash, and a box of film that’s probably 20 years gone by now.

Not used a film camera before

View attachment 739810
That is a good solid camera. Outside F8 at 125th, inside F5.6 at 60th any slower you'll get shake . Rule of thumb conditions change. Most lenses are optically very good at F8, Landscapes 125th at infinity unless you need a focal point, depth of field applies then. Bigger aperture focus becomes more critical.

Reactions: R-V
Was digging around and found this, is it good? Comes with flash, and a box of film that’s probably 20 years gone by now.

View attachment 739810
Also found this along with it for @brocklanders023 😆

2B2F378E-7EEE-4303-AC99-295FD7FA457A.jpeg

I also have this weird electric/film camera crossover my grandfather gave to me but the name escapes to me.

Have a few other old cameras, and another identical praktica.

I’ll get some pics when I have time…

View attachment 739810
They were a good basic35mm camera capable of excellent pictures used correctly. Film condition will be a bit of a gamble, much depends on the temperatures it has endured in those 20yrs. Give it a go! Only the developing cost to lose.

They were a good basic35mm camera capable of excellent pictures used correctly. Film condition will be a bit of a gamble, much depends on the temperatures it has endured in those 20yrs. Give it a go! Only the developing cost to lose.
Well the film was stored in a box the past 5yrs, before that I can’t remember

Back