The ultimate Q car?

FairfaxPat":2rl79553 said:
The coolest part of driving that old Benz was blowing the doors off of high profile "fast" cars, ala the time on the freeway coming back from the classic car races at Sears Point Raceway, going up a grade when two guys in the fast lane came up from behind in a 300SL roadster. They slowed down, gave me the thumbs up and punched it- which is when I punched it and left them in the dust. I'm sure they must have gone to their mechanic and asked him what was wrong with their car, as an old sedan had blown them off!

The best bit about Q-cars! Awesome looking Merc that is.

How about a Cavalier v6? Maybe not silly quick, but no one would give it a second look. I think anything you can get as a performance estate is a Q car, no one expects wardrobe lugging barges to be anywhere near quick. I'm sure I've seen some tuned old Volvo 7 series's with 300+ bhp, just need the tartan seat covers and a labrador in the back and no one will suspect.

I used to have a Polo G40 that was sort of a Q car. It ended up with all the trims removed, rust patches and looking pretty shabby, but did have nearly 220bhp and weighed as much as a packet of fags. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kingofming/Polo M45/DSC00007.JPG

that would fit in my boot that would.......or a hood ornament hehehehehe :p :p ...sucks to be the ferrari driver mwahahaha

Why not a stage3 tuned SAAB 9000?
Like mine, originally started as scarabegreen 9000 CSE A50 with all options in 1997.

Paired with minilites 15 inchers and skinny 195 tires.

Now it have 260 hp and 380 nm, outruns the most cars I met in the roads here.

Even said goodbye to Volvos T5 and T6.
500866_0.jpg

Audi

Saw this in Berlin recently... :cool:

Not sure if it's a strictly a 'Q' but it looks like it might do some damage on the bahns...

Mr K

Attachments

• Audi Q 1.jpg
    Audi Q 1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Audi Q 2.jpg
    Audi Q 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,234
Back