The strangest ebay listing

whats wrong with you guys, i see nothing wrong with her, she is a woman who perhaps enjoys the occasional Frankfurter is all:roll: but then you know what they say about men who like skinny ladies :? :? :?

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!ysE9sy0iHMzBROP4)8gLg~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16R,!ysE9sy0iHMzBROP4)8gLg~~60_12.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 113
I was more surprised about the generally peculiar sense of style than the model herself (who I suspect is probably jolly nice lady). To be honest There are probably dozens of pictures of me in similar poses splashed around the interweb, I was just taken back by the depth of gusset on the original picture.

Theres an equally funny chap who always pops up on ebay in the US selling second hand cycle clothing. He is an old chap who stands outside his house dressed in his sale clobber looking like a model from a 1970s catalogue. He must have thousands of waterproof jackets.
If I could make a living out of it I would be tempted to do it too, when theres nobody home I usually stand in doorways striking poses like this.

Attachments

• LOVE.jpg
    LOVE.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 109
This is the problem, sometimes one is searcihng for quite normal items, then unfortunately sometimes one gets a horrific result like this!!! Please, warn your children about the horrors of the internet......

Charlieboy28":1r38koqr said:
whats wrong with you guys, i see nothing wrong with her, she is a woman who perhaps enjoys the occasional Frankfurter is all:roll: but then you know what they say about men who like skinny ladies :? :? :?

I'm just not sure it isn't a geezer with his fella tucked between his legs! :LOL:

legrandefromage":1v1n1b04 said:
why oh why did I click on the link?

''Inspired by your recently viewed items''

Aaaaargh!

LGF tell it to the judge, as i only get cycling related items

:? :eek: :roll:

Back