The showing off thread

retroyetirigid":2hk7tetb said:
Keeping it 'Retrobike'.

I have over 25 pairs of XT Thumbshifters and am not selling any of them :twisted:

Well, seeming my first pair have lasted 20 years, then it's good to know that even if you live another 500 years you still won't have run out :LOL:

I think that you have nothing to "brag" about young dan :LOL:

aoart from two nice bikes and loadsa nice dx bits and a spare frame and a nice garden and a erm .....erm......car and Shaved legs..... :oops: best forget the shaved legs huh :LOL: :LOL:

marin man":3luodcro said:
I think that you have nothing to "brag" about young dan :LOL:

aoart from two nice bikes and loadsa nice dx bits and a spare frame and a nice garden and a erm .....erm......car and Shaved legs..... :oops: best forget the shaved legs huh :LOL: :LOL:

thats my best brag having the silkiest legs on retrobike (plus the missus finds it great) it makes me faster

plus you missed out all my top flight tools like my wheel jig

even though my car isn't quite the jag but it is cheap to run i suppose :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Defo cheap to run as it cost me a whole gallon to come to see you :cry:

Anyway paid a few house calls for debt collecting reasons tonight (without the missus,It got a bit heavy so best leave her at home)and gathered quite a few quid so now I have some petrol again....and some food so I ca now brag again also :cool: :LOL:

Back