The Rarest of rare?

Radar":2zfdl22t said:
I've got a Paul's fireballs seat binder bolt somewhere. Thing of absolute beauty (& no it's not for sale assuming that I find it)
got a paul seat binder bolt too. started a thread about it a while ago :D
i think my brodie rockin' rooster set in 3DV is quite unique. will take some time to find the mintiest manitou2 on the planet to put that onto. finding a 1992 brodie sovereign will take centuries :(

I still have the Tange Race Strut forks from my Cannondale. Totally different to regular Strut and Strut GS. I have never seen another pair either on a bike or for sale. They are really nice forks, light, stiff and rigid. Almost sold them last week but decided to keep them.

Non bike stuff- an race programe from the European Grand Prix at Donnington that the late great Ayrton Senna signed is pretty special to me and I also have a Autodelta twin spark cylinder head for my Alfa which is so rare its had to go into hiding :shock:

I have Brian Lopes old Cannondale Fulcrum DH frame. Cannondale never put it into production and only 12 were ever made. I have or had good friends at Cannondale.

Old Chris King Headsets

80's (?) King headsets, for 1" steerers, thicker cups and race, made back when Chris King was in Santa Barbara. Not super rare as a King headset but I've never seen another new-in-box one.

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,112
My only two rare bits are a Scott LSD World Cup DH frame - the original many adjust one. A friend we used to ride with still has the long saddle that used two seatposts! :D Shame he won't sell it to me! :evil: :LOL: And a new 32 hole Hope U/L front hub, cracked the first one and never got round to getting the replacement built up.

Ed

P.S. Dhpat, very jealous about the DH Fulcrum. :twisted: :D My all time favourite bike, my brother had a quick ride on Missy Giove's many years ago and always said it was the best bike he has ever ridden.

How about some what seem to be prototype Pauls Stoplights.
Purple but the 3 holes are joined up? Weird
J
DSC02209.jpg

Back