The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jimmy5willy":3cy9nx99 said:
I'd say anwhere between £60 and £100.
I personally have never paid more than £80 for mavic wheels, but there's a similar set to yours but with an lx hub on ebay for £89.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mavic-D521-Shiman ... 7C294%3A50

thanks, im asking £85 including postage in 'For Sale' which i think is reasonable

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A Girven Flexstem (flu yellow) 1 1/4" headset size (ie Fisher Evolution). Excellent condition with red and green elastomers. Even got the original box. Think it was the 135mm length.

Any ideas what that would be worth?

Hi, i have just inherited a couple of Peracinni race bikes, 1 totally original and never been ridden but has been built and this one.

i know the logos and colour are not original and forks should be chrome too

ive looked everywhere for some sort of guide price but to no avail

its a big frame 63cms from bb to the top

campy hubs and omega 19 rims 700c

campy pedals

campy front derailleur

campy bottom bracket

nerver star crank

dura ace brakes front and back

dura ace rear derailleur

cinelli type 66 campion del mundo bars

How much for 98' Rockhopper A1 Comp FS

New to Retrobike on this username - been redirected from singletrackworld so be kind :?

Have a old frame - in pretty good nick for its age - pain off in BB area and chain stay.

Do you think someone would A: BUY IT and B: pay good money for it. No pics at present just floating the idea - thought maybe a retro bike forum question or Ebay - any thoughts? Still got a lot of the original stuff as well - could rebuild some of it I guess.

Re: How much for 98' Rockhopper A1 Comp FS

foxyvet":1f6j3ykn said:
New to Retrobike on this username - been redirected from singletrackworld so be kind :?

Have a old frame - in pretty good nick for its age - pain off in BB area and chain stay.

Do you think someone would A: BUY IT and B: pay good money for it. No pics at present just floating the idea - thought maybe a retro bike forum question or Ebay - any thoughts? Still got a lot of the original stuff as well - could rebuild some of it I guess.

Hmm,
There's a '95 going for £60 here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0330129469

And that's a whole bike. Will depend on how bad someone wants yours.

Re: How much for 98' Rockhopper A1 Comp FS

jimmy5willy":q1t3m7fb said:
foxyvet":q1t3m7fb said:

Hmm,
There's a '95 going for £60 here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0330129469

And that's a whole bike. Will depend on how bad someone wants yours.

yeh guess so - would have to build it back up to similar original spec then take some photos - its an alu frame - 1st rockhopper with an alu frame!

I have a Cannondale Killer V/Delta V in ball burnished silver that i need to sell. Its in nice condition, just needs a polish up. Its a 17inch maybe 18 and weighs bugger all.

Whats your thoughts peeps??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back