the old school red sun rims that stoped being made around 00

king-salsa

Dirt Disciple
the old school redish sun rims that stoped being made around 2000
does anyone have any ? not cr17s the wider ones?

Hi mate, yes , a selection of Sun Rims available, Rhino, Rhino lite, CR17/18, and zero degree xc and zero degree lite. Various combinations of silver, black and even chrome, in 32 and 36 h. Not all combinations left I'm afraid! Looking at around £15 ea, or £100 for a boxed crate of 12. Depends what is is tho'. Stocks running low! Pm me for more info, and maybe send me an email addy so I can send you an excel list of rims
cheers fella, ;)

im told that they may have been called the sun rims "big red" they had sun rims a word at a time between the spokes cant find any info or pictures on them :cry:

as far as I know, only the old chinooks and a few of the early 90's rims were in colours off the shelf. I had some crates of Zero degree lites and a crate of SubIV done in red too, by Sun maybe 10+ yrs ago.. I do have just a couple of new rims left, but I'd have to be seriously tempted to let them go now.. .. ;)

Funk fork

Hey buddy!!!

Wondering if you could put some feelers out for that funk fork you mentioned?

Appreciate it as Im gunna start the build very soon as Ive sold off a few of the frames bunging up the Jez-2-many-bikes production facility....

Back