The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Perhaps not the most appropriate place to sell, but I'll do a thread at a later date.

Letting go of my little used pair of Technics 1210 Mk IIs, will also come with a 4 channel Vestax mixer (digital and effects) and an Acoustic Energy AEGO 1 sub/satellite powered system that is nice and compact and works well as bedroom monitors. Condition is good, though the carts are mismatched as I 'lost' one Ortofon Concorde at a friend's house, the other is a standard Technics headshell. Decks have the lids with some marks and a couple of pairs of slipmatts, lights all work.

Looking for @ £700 for the lot, collection in South West London.

Re:

Got one of these that had crackly potentiometer's then it sat on a shelf for six months, now it won't switch on. Makes an audible click when power hits the board 'tho, fixable? Worth it?

I notice there's hardcopy service manuals for £20 on ebay, I know the guys who are currently tech for The Proclaimers :LOL: they do know their stuff - it's either that and pay a bench fee plus repair or bin it.

My Technics are older than me and in a total state after decades of abuse and torture (long story recountable on demand) they need reconditioned in full - was kinda hoping this amp could be saved to partner them.

➡️

Pioneer608.jpg

Re:

Sounds like a fairly straightforward fix. By the way, service manual on 'hifiengine' web site for free, though you do need to join.

Re: Re:

apache":2htnlh76 said:
Sounds like a fairly straightforward fix. By the way, service manual on 'hifiengine' web site for free, though you do need to join.

PM'd
➡️

(Didn't know there was another thread for chat hence clogging up this one, sorry about that!)

Back