The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Re: The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff and sales thread

"We have had remarkable results with these fuses, much greater depth and dynamic .. better realism and space around our bank accounts"

On eBay - HUGE speakers

Type 'Goodmans Dimension 8 speakers' into eBay

(as I'm on a mobile and can't seem to supply links)

Re:

Can anyone help me, I wanted to play music from my android Sony mobile through my amp at home so I have plugged an RCA lead into the AUX and the headphone into my mobile and it plays BUT it's really quiet and I have to really crank it up and worried I'm damaging something and also the consequences of leaving the amp cranked up and flicking the radio on.. Lol the scene from back 2 the future springs to mind with the guitar and massive speaker lol

Dave

Nanny state software. Not much you can do with your Sony phone - just make sure the volume is at max on the phone itself. There might be full audio out via the USB /power socket - you'd have to google that one

Re:

Just seen this thread ! Fantastic !

Got a pair of mint TDL RTL3's in rosewood here , partnered to a Marantz cd63KI Signature , then through a Cambridge DACMagic II with Ixos cables.

Feeds through a crappy Panasonic surround amp at the mo , on the lookout for an affordable Technics SE-A900s / SU-C800u combo ( never seems to be one lol ) to finish it off !

Love the old Skool hi fi :cool:

Re:

In the market for a decentish, cheapish retro amp around 30 - 40 wpc, nothing too powerful. Something along the lines of NAD, A&R Cambridge, Creek or similar.............

What ya got?

(LGF runs out to garage) :D

Kenwood KA-1080 - £45 delivered

Technics SU-600 - £38 delivered

Sherwood AI 2210 - £29 delivered

Technics silver SU-V707 - £39 delivered

Lunatic prices for lunatic items:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301181166953? ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kenwood-KGC-4 ... 461fcb92ce

Heck, if they sell at those prices, thats my kitchen partly paid for...

$_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back