The great trend setting, market defying sale....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I've got loads of stuff to sort through of my own and a load of a mate's parts too, as he's going off traveling and I've taken on the task of selling some stuff for him...bearing in mind what we've all been saying on here I appreciate now probably isn't the best time to be doing this! However....

Tomorrow I need to sort and catalogue it all, so I can get pics then. I will add to the list over time or maybe ebay some of it. I'll try to keep prices appropriate to the state of the market, but some stuff I will keep if it doesn't sell as there's no rush.

Please post here first before a PM, and bear in mind the cost of postage. I can do great deals on multi buys going in the same box...probably.... :LOL:

LX M569 4 arm chainset with pretty new middle and inner rings, 175mm I think...£18 posted

X Lite saddle, black with once yellow corners, very faded...£9 posted

Planet X chrome jumps forks, 410mm A to C, 185mm steerer, V or disc, nothing special....£14 posted

There is tons more, but I'm presuming if I list it here without a price I'll get slated, let's just say there's more chainsets, BB's, pedals, a couple of frames, etc, will try and get it all sorted tomorrow so keep an eye on the ad! :mrgreen:

ALSO.... I'm up for swaps as I really fancy another retro full sus or steel hard tail frame so don't be shy, needs to be small/14" or so....

SOLD

Odyssey Shark Bites in pink was red colour, pretty good....£13 posted
XT M737 175mm arm, DRIVE SIDE ONLY!! Looks in pretty good condition....£17 posted
Odyssey Triple Traps, pink, tatty but have a box....£10 posted
Race Face Prodigy XC black chainset, 170mm arms, 42/32 rings, could possibly find the granny somewhere, can throw in a BB for another £3 to cover extra postage but it won't be anything special...£25 posted

Re:

I'll take the NOS 1" Salsa roller stem and the blue "stonewash" annodized Hyperlites (uncut)

......well you just never know :D

Re:

(Rummages furiously in boxes and consults alphabetical catalogued parts sheets...)

Erm.... :oops:

There are a hell of a lot of stems, just not those sort.... :LOL:

Re:

Sorry for delay guys, just been one of those days! Have edited the original post and added a drive side XT to the list. I really will try and catalogue it all and get it listed better in the next couple of days... :facepalm:

Attachments

• Muddy fox and bits 003.JPG
    Muddy fox and bits 003.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Muddy fox and bits 001.JPG
    Muddy fox and bits 001.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 830
  • Race Face etc 003.JPG
    Race Face etc 003.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Race Face etc 006.JPG
    Race Face etc 006.JPG