The good, the bad and the karma! Some bits added.

b- An used seatpost binder, silver.
c- An only slightly used Shimano sealed bearing pulley with 10 theeth..it came from my XTR M900 rear mech.
d- Two Shimano break cable hangers, a fine one and one in not so fine condition but will work, too.

If you can tell me shipping to UK on these please.

I'd take the tune BB for my cooks cranks should the sale fall through as I think they will fit perfectly.

Thanks

Ian

ishaw":2vjlf6lp said:
I'd take the tune BB for my cooks cranks should the sale fall through as I think they will fit perfectly.

Thanks

Ian

If I can get it fettled it will be holding a set of Middleburn duo's to my RC300 :)

A quick update for you all.
Items 4, 8 and -c- are sold or gone.
Please choose only one karma item so everybody has a chance to grab something.

@elPedro666:
Hi Pete,
The Tune stuff is gone but to answer your question it is possible to adjust either you want it to be 68 mm or 73 mm. You do this adjustment by attaching the spacers to the axis before you mount the bearings.
In fact the aluminium sleeve fits both because it overlaps with the bearing cups. To adjust the chainline you simply screw in the bearing cup on the drive side to the needed amount. The locking collars will keep the cups in place.
To get this thing working again you will need new 61903RS bearings, at least one new cup and one new locking collar and some kind of long crank bolts that are srewed into each other or you can cut of course some thread into the axis to fasten the cranks with short screws. ---- Now that was all i know about Tune bottom brackets (besides that they are light) and some crazy translation workout for me...i never thought that the german word Konterring translates to locking collar. :D
Cheers,
Adam

More pics.

Attachments

• BBB 27,2 Sattelstütze1.JPG
    BBB 27,2 Sattelstütze1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 4,962
  • Acor Lenker2.JPG
    Acor Lenker2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 4,962
  • Acor Lenker.jpg
    Acor Lenker.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4,962
  • LX560 SchnellspannerVR.JPG
    LX560 SchnellspannerVR.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 4,962
More pics.

Attachments

• LX563 Kurbeln2.JPG
    LX563 Kurbeln2.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 3,905
  • LX563 Kurbeln1.JPG
    LX563 Kurbeln1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 3,905
  • LX563 Umwerfer2.JPG
    LX563 Umwerfer2.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 3,905
  • LX563 Umwerfer1.JPG
    LX563 Umwerfer1.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 3,905
juice":3mu0uiwd said:
Hi Pete,
The Tune stuff is gone but to answer your question it is possible to adjust either you want it to be 68 mm or 73 mm. You do this adjustment by attaching the spacers to the axis before you mount the bearings.
In fact the aluminium sleeve fits both because it overlaps with the bearing cups. To adjust the chainline you simply screw in the bearing cup on the drive side to the needed amount. The locking collars will keep the cups in place.
To get this thing working again you will need new 61903RS bearings, at least one new cup and one new locking collar and some kind of long crank bolts that are srewed into each other or you can cut of course some thread into the axis to fasten the cranks with short screws. ---- Now that was all i know about Tune bottom brackets (besides that they are light) and some crazy translation workout for me...i never thought that the german word Konterring translates to locking collar. :D
Cheers,
Adam

Wow!
What an awesome amount of effort for something which has already sold, thanks very much, it's very much appreciated! :cool: :cool: :cool:

@Pete: I try to be the best retrobiker that i can be. :cool:
@Rob&Ben: Your bits are now somewhere in the dhl nirvana and will arrive soon. ;)
@Steve: I don't think the karma seatpost binder will find its way to you without an adress of yours. Get at me. :!:

More pics.

Attachments

• Kettenspanner Crux2.JPG
    Kettenspanner Crux2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 3,904
  • Kettenspanner Crux1.JPG
    Kettenspanner Crux1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 3,904
  • Rechts Shimano ST-M565 SchaltBremshebel2.JPG
    Rechts Shimano ST-M565 SchaltBremshebel2.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,904
  • Rechts Shimano ST-M565 SchaltBremshebel1.JPG