The Forum's Thoughts [Input Needed]

theboy":1tq8i938 said:
tool.

you got a price in mind Mike?

No. I really dont care, I just need the wall space ;) Its never about the money, really. I just like to see it go to a good home. It was basically donated to me by a friend....

Like the auction says, if its a 'must have,' then we can discuss the sale over PM... I'd love to help out an active RB member, but I'm leaning against overseas shipping on this round. Happy to explain over PM.

Crell":2ejnhot7 said:
I can now see the frame in all it's glory. That's very pretty.

Yeah, but it's not as nice as a set of stickers. Everyone knows how rare stickers are in comparison to a custom FTW frame as used by a champ cyclist, you scammer.

Imagine how disappointed a buyer would be, expecting a homegrown in the post and getting a full custom proto one. You're evil, just plain evil

pete_mcc":2lfh60u8 said:
Crell":2lfh60u8 said:
I can now see the frame in all it's glory. That's very pretty.

Yeah, but it's not as nice as a set of stickers. Everyone knows how rare stickers are in comparison to a custom FTW frame as used by a champ cyclist, you scammer.

Imagine how disappointed a buyer would be, expecting a homegrown in the post and getting a full custom proto one. You're evil, just plain evil

You just summed up what I couldn't explain to the guy. Thanks.

You got your self a genuine homegrown fruitloop there.
Can you prod him for some further outbursts?,im quite enjoying this
Better still tell his URL and i'll do some prodding on my own
Or tell him your brother sports a mullet and owns a gun shop down south
:LOL:

dyna-ti":2adhxzcx said:
Can you prod him for some further outbursts?,im quite enjoying this

He's went quiet on me after I forwarded him this thread. I know, it was entertaining for awhile.

king_classic_23":2adhxzcx said:
but it is improper keywords & misleading title. LOOK IT UP. I am 1000% right & will have my buddy report you too. I would just change the policy violation & improper keywords & misleading title. YOU SCAMMER

reported reported you

...this was good too:

DEE DEE DEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1CPUxR52o

THIS IS U ^^^^ then why did u change it? OH cause I'm right again, like always. & my beretta I already sold it & being funny & could get it back for half of 1,000,000.

..and, in summary:

word for you stank ass

vagsil

enought bye bye SCAMMER have fun not selling this bike now

:LOL:

Ah, typical American I see, now it explains everything :shock: :LOL:

But seriously he's the loser and he knows it deep down, I would of thought.

Other than that, can you just clairfy what a douchebag is?

I remember thinking it means a (what the Uk call it) tampon, woman's bloody paper?
(trying not to get too detailed there :LOL: )

Back