The effect of a growing Retro fan base..?

MadCowKev":1akxcak0 said:
The more members the better I say - so long as they bring something to the table

The only thing we don't need is bad attitude - this site is lucky to be a very harmonious forum. :D

Here Here.

Growth is good, as long as its done in the right way.

We dont want any Wayne Kerrs on here ;)

Just out of interest, would it be possible to have a "where did you hear about retrobike" box on the registration signup so we can gather stats on publicity etc?

OrangeRetro":8q25yt01 said:
Pickle":8q25yt01 said:
A real tear jerker story of one mate though, has just sold his early '90's Orange Clockwork with XT groupo and RC35's; £100 on the Bay! If only he had spoken to me first!

Ouch... :shock:

Ditto - a mate of mine flogged his Raleigh Team Replica road bike with full Campag NR groupset etc. for £75 recently! He didn't even tell me he was considering selling. I was a bit miffed when I found out.

MadCowKev":2fmvr501 said:
The more members the better I say - so long as they bring something to the table, whether its knowledge, stories or shiny stuff. The only thing we don't need is bad attitude - this site is lucky to be a very harmonious forum. :D

Couldn't agree more. I became a member of another site to do with Mini's after enjoying myself so much on this one. What a bunch of complete T*****s!

development_cycle":27bfvob1 said:
MadCowKev":27bfvob1 said:
The more members the better I say - so long as they bring something to the table, whether its knowledge, stories or shiny stuff. The only thing we don't need is bad attitude - this site is lucky to be a very harmonious forum. :D

Couldn't agree more. I became a member of another site to do with Mini's after enjoying myself so much on this one. What a bunch of complete T*****s!

I joined a running site. I must have been board over Xmas :LOL: It was just boaring :roll:

True, just not very obvious, I dont know if its possible, but having it as a Q under the initial sign up could prove interesting.

If i tell riders of modern bikes that i also have a retro fat they always say the same thing, never heard of them!

Did the site fall over earlier this afternoon - couldn't get on at all. Result of MBUK feature?

just like STW of old

Back