The Doctor's Giving up sale, now splitting, pics, NEW prices

Re:

I'd be interested in an edition of mbuk I you could take a look please, I was in it!! I think it was in 98-99, was a "hop idol" edition, pretty sure Martyn Ashton was on the front on his blue Cannondale with the yellow/black front tyre?? We were in Ramsgate, my name I Kevin Murphy. Be great I you have it, I lost my copy moving years ago, always wanted to show the kids!!
Thanks

Hi all, a couple of bits gone, but a lot left and it needs to go before I lose my mind.

a four foot high pile of mags: MBUK from 96 - 2005 about 80% complete, and MBI from 97 to 2000.

A box of various bits: brakes ( several sets of cantis and a U brake )
three chainsets, one of which is a drive side only Exage Country Biopace and the other is a manky Truvativ, and a 400lx with ( rubbish ) pedals.

a Specialized Hardrock Comp frame and fork, 1989 model - pink and white. Ok condition,

A flouro green rear carrier,
flouro yello flex stem, 1 inch steerer,
A 400LX rear mech
A couple of stems and bars, some unwrapped foam grips,

a pair of very nice unworn Teva Shoes still in the box, size 7.5

Richard's Mountain Bike Book,

a few cycle specific tools.

brand new unworn Sealskins socks and flouro yellow gloves ( Size Med )

a double bike storage stand

Basically everything I have left.

Cost for all of this?
80 of your earth pounds.

Collection preferred but I am sure I could post it ( apart from the mags which weigh er...loads. )
Delivery is possible, and I'd be happy to deliver within a reasonable distance for a small consideration for fuel :)

Re:

Do you have a shock pump? Also, any chance you could look for a copy of mbuk for me please, I was in it and lost mine!
Thanks

Not sure of no, but was 2000, maybe 2001, I was in a hop idol article based in Ramsgate, the cover was Martyn Ashton (as usual) running a Hutchinson duel compound black/yellow front tire riding in, I think, San Francisco?? Sorry for vagueness!!

I'll go and look for those back issues: anyone want the lot apart from the mags for 50quid?
Thats the frame, forks, stem, chainsets, rear and front mechs, shoes, track pump and anything else I can find?

Back