The Doctor's Giving up sale, now splitting, pics, NEW prices

doctorstewie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,
I am sad to say this, but I am giving up cycling, thus, everything that remains in my stock/collection, whatever is for sale.
I have :
a four foot high pile of mags: MBUK from 96 - 2005 about 80% complete, and MBI from 97 to 2000.

A box of various bits: brakes ( several sets of cantis and a U brake )
a couple of chainsets, one of which is a drive side only Exage Country Biopace and the other is a manky Truvativ,

a Specialized Hardrock Comp frame and fork, 1989 model - pink and white. Ok condition,

A flouro green rear carrier,
flouro yello flex stem, 1 inch steerer,

A couple of stems and bars, some unwrapped foam grips,

a pair of very nice unworn Teva Shoes still in the box, size 7

A copy of Charlie's book

Richard's Mountain Bike Book,

a maintenance stand - almost mint condition - one of the ebay types but with a ratchet tilter so nice and firm,

a bunch of cycle specific tools.

brand new unworn Sealskins socks and flouro yellow gloves

Basically everything I have.

You're welcome to come and have a poke, and I'll get some pics up later, and can deliver along the M6, M5, M50 corridor.

If you decide you want the lot, I can do it all for 150 of your earth pounds. :)

Cheers all, it's been a reet giggle.

Re: The Doctor's Giving up sale.

Another one going over the wall! Grab his legs!!

Seriously though hope it works out for you.

Stu - wishing you all the best and every success in whatever direction your future takes you in. It's been a pleasure getting to know you :)

As above, sad to lose another member and all the best.

I like the sound of the yellow gloves and socks if you are considering posting/splitting the bundle.

Thanks everyone. :) I shall miss it here but not being able to ride kind of takes the shine off it and makes me sad. Better to not rub my own face in it :)
( Fnaaaaar)

Re:

As the good Doctor say's ; a Specialized Hardrock Comp frame and fork, 1989 model - pink and white. Ok condition, well tbh i've seen it in the metal and while it's got the odd marks and such through age n wear n tear the colouring of the paint work still looks pretty good and tbh if i had storage space i'd of already had it off him" just like that " so don't miss the chance guys as it would make a lovely addition to any ones collection ;) .

I will see you a bit later on stu mate :) ..

Back