The Circle of Karma - more free stuff - see p7

Re: Karma box of retro gold

So a sad update to this thread - Yodel have lost the box!

It made it as far at their Mitcham depot but since then its disappeared.

Quite how you misplace a 15kg box, 1.2 x 0.65 x 0.2 i do not know

Anyway I've have been reimbursed for the postage and a notional £20 for the stuff, so will donate that to Jaypee's charity fund raising efforts.

I have also had another look around the shed and found a load more old bike stuff, so that will be making its way to Brighton next week -just hope this lot gets there!

yeah i know, i sent 2 frames with them earlier in the month - no issues, so i gambled that this would be ok

so will try city link now

Right Joe just sponsored you and sorted box 2. All sorts in there, better than box 1!

Hopefully citilink don't f up!

Re:

You're a top chap Nick, THANK YOU :D

And in response to your 'keep it retro' comment on my Just Giving page, I'll be using my 89 Muddy Fox Seeker for the ride (London to Brighton - raising for British Heart Foundation if anyone fancies donating
http://www.justgiving.com/Joe-Pullen)

That's if I don't find time to build my 87 Raleigh Avanti before the ride to take it really retro!

Nice one, the Seeker will love it, having a nice day out out with all the other bikes

I bet you see at least one other retro fox on the ride

Re:

Well the waiting is over and the excitement has just begun. Finally got the big box of karma and it's definitely more fun when you don't know what's in it!

To oohs and aahs from the crowd I delved into the bran tub and pulled out a lovely Rolls saddle, some rigid forks, a set of nice levers and mechs, some very handy wheels and the cherry on the top: an airfix spitfire!

Oh and a sad looking single grip. Thanks for that Nick. ;-)

There are some other nice bits that I know I'll never use so they can be karma'd back out postage only - well sort of. Banging on as ever about my Just Giving page for my upcoming London to Brighton ride in aid of British Heart Foundation, how's this for a deal: if you want something and the postage is under a fiver, donate £5 and I'll cover the postage. Likewise with a tenner.

Items as per pics: nice parts for manitou forks, most of an exage trail groupset, Ritchey force light stem, G-Star levers.

Thanks again Nick! :D :D :D

DSC_2893_zpsc93ab5c6.jpg

DSC_2892_zps232fb62d.jpg

DSC_2891_zpsccb069d0.jpg

Re:

Glad box#2 made it!

CityLink 1 - Yodel 0

I will mod the title to get this moving

apols for the rogue grip - obviously tossed it in the wrong box :facepalm: !

Back