THE best bike you've ever seen....ever....?

i still think no other fs comes close in terms of looks cept missies cannondale(inc red volvo t5..lucky gal).the klein need a green pauls rear mech to round it off methinks plus red jockies.

Mountain goat holds the key to many of my favorite paint schemes as well as classic lines, but this guy is quite striking...

cheers,

rody

Attachments

• P1130479.JPG
    P1130479.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,881
Merckx's Mexico "Hour Record" bike. (Built by Colnago?) Orange bikes rule.
EddyMerckxHourRecordBike.jpg

Or one of these two:
Cook Bros. 26er:
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=61946&p=1
DSC05109.jpg

Cook Bros. 29er:
YellowcookbrosA.jpg

kaiser":1ja5bumy said:
gibbleking":1ja5bumy said:
:oops: :oops: may possibly have got mixed up with another dude from mbuk who had an all silver one with discs and usd forks way back when they first came out. :oops: (too many times using my head as break)

Paul Smith mefinks, and that was the first san an I saw too, upside down forks disc's, big pressed ally frame, had never seen anything like it.

thats the one! in the MBUK 20th anniversary issue he says it is the one thing he would NEVER sell. i like San An's have 3 now. think i must be turning into a Mountain Cycle freak as there are 3 other MC's in the collection too. must get digi cam and put pics up.

if you ever feel the need to donate one to a very worthy cause i would be willing to offer my services...............would love to see some piccies .........

Heres a pic of Gary Fisher with his original 1930's clunker, the original mountain bikes before mass production.

Attachments

• B&O. Pro bike pics 004.jpg
    B&O. Pro bike pics 004.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,767
And a few more beasts!

Attachments

• B&O. Pro bike pics 008.jpg
    B&O. Pro bike pics 008.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,764
  • B&O. Pro bike pics 007.jpg
    B&O. Pro bike pics 007.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,764
  • B&O. Pro bike pics 003.jpg
    B&O. Pro bike pics 003.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,764
  • B&O. Pro bike pics 009.jpg
    B&O. Pro bike pics 009.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,764
guybe":13hsrcsk said:
There is one bike I like most is ameybrook's Kona Lavadome in lime green colour, it's a real eye catcher, it's so perfect and beautiful, it came second at January's BOTM poll,

click on this link for more pics and details:-
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Ameybrook´s Kona is the bike that help me discover retrobike.co.uk , first day I saw it and since then I´ve been serching for pictures of my dream bike: Merlin Newsboy ;) .

leonatico":3l2wl2en said:
... since then I´ve been serching for pictures of my dream bike: Merlin Newsboy ;) .

Newsboy: Now you're talking.

Re-buy-cycle: Some great photos there. That black Yeti is mental.
And I always loved the look of Corratec frames - It's that Cruiser/ Klunker vibe again. I saw my first Corratec 2 weeks ago - Locked up outside a museum in Berlin (Hamburgerbahnhoff Museum, I think).

To me, the most perfect bike is the 1990 Attitude. Classic lines, great ride, when I see that, I see the best ever.

Latest posts

Back